Biblioteca de cunoștințe
How do I access my email account via Webmail? Tipărire
The most popular webmail clients provided by cPanel are Horde, RoundCube and Squirrel mail. These programs come in handy if you want to check your email via a web browser vs downloading software like outlook to check your email. There are a couple of ways you can access Webmail.
- You can access webmail via cPanel.
- You can access webmail via direct url
Accessing webmail via cPanel:
- Login into cPanel.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon located in the Email section.
- Click Manage next to the email account for which you wish to access Webmail.
- Select Access Webmail.
6. Select the webmail application that you want to use:
7. That’s it. You have now accessed your email through cPanel.
Access webmail in cPanel using Direct Link:
If your domain has been pointed to your server, you can access webmail by typing any of the following URLs into your browser’s address bar. This direct link webmail access is mainly for email users who want to check email, but not bother with the steps of first logging into cPanel.
To access webmail, perform the following steps: